Bathroom decoration with natural stone will create a refined elegance, originality and unique atmosphere complemented by durability and practicality. In this regard, the natural stone is irreplaceable, since its physical properties are in many ways superior to other decoration materials. Moreover, the natural stone is perfectly combined with wood, metal, glass, sanitary ceramics, etc.
Our offer on the bathroom decoration includes the following:
- Fabrication and installation of stone surfaces - wall panels, toilet tops (racks), etc.;
- Fabrication and installation of stone floors;
- Fabrication and installation of stone sinks;
- Wall decoration with natural stone;
- Fabrication of various interior elements of natural stone - columns, window sills, stands, etc.;
- Fabrication of mosaic;
- Restoration and renovation of the bathroom stone elements;
- Development of 3D projects and complete bathroom decoration;
- Development of individual solutions from various materials of natural stone.
Advantages of natural stone for the bathroom:
- Durable material that does not lose its operational qualities over the time;
- The variety of colors and texture possibilities - the bathroom decoration is characterized by its originality and uniqueness, which can not be repeated;
- High resistance to cracks, scratches and impacts;
- High moisture resistance, which is especially important for bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity (swimming pools, SPA complexes, baths, etc.);
- Easy care - bathroom decoration with stone elements will provide easy and fast cleaning of the room without the use of special cleaning products.
Bathroom decoration is most often performed using the following types of stone:
- Marble is one of the most common materials for the bathroom - elegant, multiform, with a rich color range and fantastic texture. Marble is a hygienic material, it does not form mold and microorganisms do not multiply on it. Marble is less slippery than granite, therefore it is widely used as a floor covering for a bathroom. Depending on the planned interior, marble plates and tiles of various sizes are used. Marble is a grateful material for the fabrication of sinks and bathtubs.
- Granite, which has unsurpassed wear resistance and durability, is particularly suitable for various types of surfaces, including floors and walls. Bathroom decoration with granite creates a special aura, thanks to the variety and some mystery of this stone. But what should be considered that when moistened, granite becomes slippery, and therefore finds greater use in the fabrication of tabletops for toiletries, sinks and various interior elements, but not the floor.
Bathroom decoration with natural stone is an interesting, exciting process filled with new discoveries, as the stone is able to surprise every time in a new way revealing previously unexplored nuances.